Feedback and Complaints Procedure
We hope that you will find Premiere Care a safe, easy to use and helpful service however, in the event you wish to make a complaint or give us feedback we want that to be as easy as possible. We want to learn from your experience so that we can learn and improve.
There are a number of ways you can raise your concerns with us.
1: Contact us directly
If you contact us directly we may be able to resolve your concern very quickly. Sometimes we make mistakes, or misunderstand something. On the other hand you may think there is be a way we could improve what we do. We will always try to put things right quickly if we can.
You can contact us, during normal office hours, by phone, email or post. The details are as follows:
Thornborough Hall, Leyburn, DL8 5AB
2: Make a formal complaint
We understand that sometimes the best thing is to make a formal complaint. For example, this may be the best thing to do if:
- You are concerned that Premiere Care is operating illegally or unethically
- You feel that a self employed carer introduced by Premiere Care may have caused harm to you or someone else
- You need a formal organisational response from Premiere Care
How to make a formal complaint
You can send us a formal complaint in writing (by email or by post)
Please address any complaint to the Managing Director, Premiere Care, Thornborough Hall, Leyburn, DL8 5AB.
Please note that you cannot send a formal complaint about a public health or social care service to us. We can only process a complaint about Premiere Care or about one of our self employed carers
You will need to provide some important information so that we can investigate your complaint and respond to you. We will need:
- The details of your complaint
- Your real name
- Your email address, your postal address, and any other way you would like us to contact you
If you wish to make an anonymous complaint we will take it seriously and investigate it thoroughly, but the fact the complaint is anonymous means we will be unable to respond to you.
3. How we will respond to a formal complaint
When we receive a formal complaint, we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint, in writing, within 4 working days. This acknowledgement will include:
- the name, location and email address of the person who will investigate the complaint
- the date we will start the investigation
We will provide a written response to your complaint, within 21 working days of the start of the investigation, from the person investigating the complaint. Our response will include:
- Details of our investigation
- Our decision about whether your complaint was upheld or not
- Our reasons for the decision
- The redress, if appropriate, which we will offer you. For example, an apology, additional help, or directing to other sources of advice or support
- Any other action that we will take as a result of your complaint
- If we are not able to provide a full answer to your complaint within 21 working days, we will explain why, and give a date by which we expect to be able to respond in full
We will share all formal complaints we receive with Premiere Care’s board of directors. The board will ensure that, following a complaint, we make any necessary changes to our policies and procedures.
If, following receipt of our investigation in response to your initial complaint, you are still unhappy you may write to North Yorkshire County Council:
North Yorkshire County Council, County Hall, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL7 8AD
Or failing that, the Care Quality Commission quoting our reference number: 1-5328704662
CQC National Customer Service Centre, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA